<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27803982?origin\x3dhttp://chronicle-tale.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Wednesday, November 29, 2006

♥ My first TP!

I failed my first TP, my tribute, my pride, the $$ simply faded off… like the rainy weather that day, its damn disheartening… although he failed me, I still kind of like he cos he damn cute de… like Santa Claus… when I knew my tester was him, I somehow thought I have pass the test but when I mount the kerb, I knew even Santa Claus cannot save me…

But I do get over with it really soon… when I reach home, I can still joke with an open heart about how cute my tester is… A tummy pot, chubby face, white hair… omg… I wan to take photo with he lol… after much thoughts, how can I let trivial stuff get over me… even though I wanted so much to pass but when its over, you just gonna learn to let it go…

With 16 demerit points plus one immediate failure put an end to my first TP… how I hope all this was simply a trial façade… learn to let go, like how the tester learn to failed you without feeling guilty… but if fate ever allows, I still hope U can be my tester once again! Will U?

♥ An ordinary gal with an extraordinary GOD!♥
4:57 AM







♥ Pax Profile/span> ;

    L.huiLing
    Amidst the teeming billion earthling And one small Earth Amidst the spinning solar planets And one burning Sun Amidst the billion brilliant stars And one outstanding One Amidst the billion sprawling galaxies And one vast, turning universe Amidst the emergent growing population just one simply ordinary gal!

♥ Feedback


♥ Past