<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27803982?origin\x3dhttp://chronicle-tale.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Wednesday, November 15, 2006

♥ Slacking era!

Today went for the OS class despite the next lesson will be empty, N after the marketing will have 3H of break than will be the make up lesson for vb.net… so many break in between… N in between was suppose to finish with some detested assignment… but the library café was after all such a great hang out than we decide to give it a miss… after all assignment deadline is still like 1 weeks N not to forget the grace period a slacking period where student get to savage what they have not done… so what’s the toll….

My mum going to Indonesia this coming Monday… the only dire thing was that my father didn’t want to go… why?...he ought to enjoy to the max… my mum say this is to prevent havoc N world war 3… since when my brother N I required them to worry so much… we are so docile most of the time lol… where Is the word ‘trust’…

Looking forward for the final of driving… I dun have much confident that I will pass nor do I have self-doubting fear that I will fail… hack care la… tomorrow driving lesson is a time to exhibit how well prepared I am… N I find a Samsung hp today… I seriously dun count myself lucky cos in the end U run the menace to do a decision… to return or not to return…. I lost my phone when it was still brand new but the phone I pick up was old… all rite… will be waiting for 24H for the owner to call if not count your luck… at least I let fate to decide who will eventually be the phone owner… but sadly in my case, whoever took my phone snack the chance for me to reconcile with my phone…

2 week break please come really soon N hair please grow really fast N test/quiz/assignment please end really smoothly… N mum do enjoyed yourself to the max after all U deserve more than just a week break =)

♥ An ordinary gal with an extraordinary GOD!♥
3:55 AM







♥ Pax Profile/span> ;

    L.huiLing
    Amidst the teeming billion earthling And one small Earth Amidst the spinning solar planets And one burning Sun Amidst the billion brilliant stars And one outstanding One Amidst the billion sprawling galaxies And one vast, turning universe Amidst the emergent growing population just one simply ordinary gal!

♥ Feedback


♥ Past