<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27803982?origin\x3dhttp://chronicle-tale.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Tuesday, December 05, 2006

♥ Future prospect?

If the next time U need to sought for advice, U can ask your horoscope… its so true all right… especially the ‘friendster daily horoscope’ sometime I feel its like a destiny teller… N bear in mind a really accurate one too… sometime after reading it, it give U some sort of assurance…

Counting to 2 more weeks’ N welcome the self deserving 2 wk holidays… sad to say didn’t manage to attain the much desired standard for most of the module… especially vb was an utter disappointment… it was not much of a shock but still is a grief… I did my reflection and while come into a confirmation that programming will definitely not be my utmost choice… final decision: Integrated Logistic… I hope I will still be together with the gals even though most probably we end up pursuing different specialization. Even though we still have one more semester to go… but U gals seem so near yet so far… I dunno what the future route have hold for us but still I hope U gals stay firm in what U believe…

♥ An ordinary gal with an extraordinary GOD!♥
12:23 AM







♥ Pax Profile/span> ;

    L.huiLing
    Amidst the teeming billion earthling And one small Earth Amidst the spinning solar planets And one burning Sun Amidst the billion brilliant stars And one outstanding One Amidst the billion sprawling galaxies And one vast, turning universe Amidst the emergent growing population just one simply ordinary gal!

♥ Feedback


♥ Past