<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27803982?origin\x3dhttp://chronicle-tale.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Friday, December 22, 2006

♥ Love was strong at first!

Your love was strong; N I thought it was so wrong.
It slowly surge into me
Making me feel to feel the same way like U do
Since when we start to feel the same
Start to feel that U gonna be a piece of me
Somehow I feel that U are meant to stay
Longer than my anticipation!

Someone says U will be able to change
To change my obstinate perception
N I thought that he was too naïve
Or was that I m too pessimistic
Your stay determine he was right
N I start to feel maybe I was wrong.

I want to learnt to believe
After all; there is a possibility of years
N all this simply goes down
Because your love was strong at first

♥ An ordinary gal with an extraordinary GOD!♥
7:05 AM







♥ Pax Profile/span> ;

    L.huiLing
    Amidst the teeming billion earthling And one small Earth Amidst the spinning solar planets And one burning Sun Amidst the billion brilliant stars And one outstanding One Amidst the billion sprawling galaxies And one vast, turning universe Amidst the emergent growing population just one simply ordinary gal!

♥ Feedback


♥ Past