Wednesday, December 13, 2006
♥ Short-live liberty!
Today mark the day of freedom… kind of feel like a rebellious gal… able to reach home late N buy thing without having to smuggle my latest possessions in… I thought I was the only one that is going to strike riot when my parents is not around… but hey my bro isn’t any better… he is completely the new owner of the house… sitting like the new punk U witness at your nearby vicinity… where is his manner that my parents have nurture he since he was young… hA hA… both of us must have be seriously derived of liberty… or I should say too many restriction… Unease? over-protective? care? i dun have any intention to be out of their clutch, but I hope that one day they can put their mind at ease N learn to release without holding on too tight…
Last test- 40% marketing… why do she have to give us false hint or I should unnecessary remark in class when what the test come out is of the minimum to the minimum… so minimum that I was not able to score well… the topic that I have place heavily emphasize was not in that damn paper… N the topic that I actually decide to give up due to lack of time was put to reality… while reality is painful N it hurtS but I m glad that test is over… at last… my 2 week break, is the only motivation that pushes me on N explain why I am still here-surviving!
Celebration at the suki buffet with ‘he’… I did not consume much or I should say he eat too much until I feel that I am eating too little… but still I am starting to enjoy the moment we spend together… I really hope I am able to stay firm like what U are doing now… N he bought a phone extension line today… meaning I have to forsake my sleep… must limit he to only 15 minS… Something are meant to be kept not to be declare because its sweeter to be enclose than to be disclose… But if it really matters that much to you, most probably it matters the same to me!
Last test- 40% marketing… why do she have to give us false hint or I should unnecessary remark in class when what the test come out is of the minimum to the minimum… so minimum that I was not able to score well… the topic that I have place heavily emphasize was not in that damn paper… N the topic that I actually decide to give up due to lack of time was put to reality… while reality is painful N it hurtS but I m glad that test is over… at last… my 2 week break, is the only motivation that pushes me on N explain why I am still here-surviving!
Celebration at the suki buffet with ‘he’… I did not consume much or I should say he eat too much until I feel that I am eating too little… but still I am starting to enjoy the moment we spend together… I really hope I am able to stay firm like what U are doing now… N he bought a phone extension line today… meaning I have to forsake my sleep… must limit he to only 15 minS… Something are meant to be kept not to be declare because its sweeter to be enclose than to be disclose… But if it really matters that much to you, most probably it matters the same to me!
4:56 AM