<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27803982?origin\x3dhttp://chronicle-tale.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Sunday, December 31, 2006

♥ Starting a new year ahead 07… will it be different?

Nostalgic memories unravel like snapshot that show how time passes without holding any dithering, without holding back, without waiting. Feel that I have makes a lot of imperative decision, which I certainty hope was the right choice. Not be able to count down with he, I hope disappointment is not what he is feeling now, if next year we will to be together, this day next year, I be with you…

Oath make that I failed to fulfill in 06 was eventually pushed forward to 07… I hope the next time an abortive pact was not due to procrastinating. Dream that remain unfulfilled were always remain as a vague idea that are meant to be forgotten. So let stop hoping, wishing, let put words into verb. Put dream to ambition. And allow me to learn not taught how to hold on to you like I never want to let U go. I hope tat one day when I learn to treasure U will not be the days when I have to let U go…

Family and friend I want to show my appreciation to you, N hopefully this year it would not another empty talk that remain as intangible thought.

I thanks my lucky star for peoples that I met, some may chose to stay, others may have chose to leave, but either way, U guys have make a different in me!

♥ An ordinary gal with an extraordinary GOD!♥
5:59 AM







♥ Pax Profile/span> ;

    L.huiLing
    Amidst the teeming billion earthling And one small Earth Amidst the spinning solar planets And one burning Sun Amidst the billion brilliant stars And one outstanding One Amidst the billion sprawling galaxies And one vast, turning universe Amidst the emergent growing population just one simply ordinary gal!

♥ Feedback


♥ Past