Monday, December 11, 2006
♥ Stop magnifying your ignorant!
Dun act as if U know me more than i know myself… Being clever, older still does not give you ample reason to be superior… get this right to your head… I hate it when U speaks as if U are right… I hate it when I need to do my reflection and U dun seem to be doing any… I hate to be scolded by dad but I know he was never to be tolerance by the sightless mistake I make so I learn the great virtue to forgive N forgets… But having this does not necessarily mean that it gonna applied to U….
Raising your voice does not mean U win, me being silence about that does not show that I lost… It simply explains your desire to letting yourself to win was too overwhelming that seriously make me look down on U… Do grow up and get a grip… I know my mistake N I hope U find yours…
Raising your voice does not mean U win, me being silence about that does not show that I lost… It simply explains your desire to letting yourself to win was too overwhelming that seriously make me look down on U… Do grow up and get a grip… I know my mistake N I hope U find yours…
3:22 AM