<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27803982?origin\x3dhttp://chronicle-tale.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Monday, December 04, 2006

♥ To U=)

I am surprised how life has changes that much, how one decision can make a great impact in one life… Your pursuit was strong that gives me every reason to run away but still I stay because I wan to believe that you can change my perspective … With that many in-assurance, you are still there, sometimes I wonder why do you still choose to stay when I already start to loosen your grip… U say you dun wanna have regret but does holding back make U feel better…

I dun even noe wat I am thinking just how can U claim U can find me in the maze… Fake it even if all it does is to keep me by your side…

Gals are fickle minded, I say that… Gals love to soar high in their own fantasy, in my case alone, not with U… U wanna share my happiness, subtract halve of my sorrow but I dun wanna because this is what make me stronger N allow me to appreciated U more…so the next time I wanna be able to ask U to stay not because U request to but because I need U!

♥ An ordinary gal with an extraordinary GOD!♥
5:13 AM







♥ Pax Profile/span> ;

    L.huiLing
    Amidst the teeming billion earthling And one small Earth Amidst the spinning solar planets And one burning Sun Amidst the billion brilliant stars And one outstanding One Amidst the billion sprawling galaxies And one vast, turning universe Amidst the emergent growing population just one simply ordinary gal!

♥ Feedback


♥ Past