<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27803982?origin\x3dhttp://chronicle-tale.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Monday, January 29, 2007

♥ Mundane fever!

Today was late because of an extra half an hour sleep… The bus journey was terrible plus horrible… but it was an utter comical one too… just how funny can one person get… Dennis can be a real comedy star N a real thriving one too… But because of him, I scared away some ignorant soul… who I know is probably judgmental but on the other hand who isn’t… nowadays Singaporean is just so hypocritical in their own artificial beauty but on the other hand who isn’t… N I have so much to lament about poor attitude… people who show U a face as if U own them a living… just how much they can spoil your day with their so very inhumane greeting… If u ar so moody, pls dun work N get a day off… Cos U simply ruin tt person day which is sadly ‘mine’… making me feel so sick just like U do… sometimes I wonder why should I ever put on a smiling face when yours isn’t…

I can feel the holiday atmosphere now… Saw quite a few familiar face today… N I am starting to miss ‘chng’ already… I saw her N her bf… their appetite change quite a bit… anyway both candy N me finish it off with no hassle, rite=P… N not to forget dieting ‘zz’, change quite a bit… =P bought a jean for my bro birthday… $65 but with 40% off… just how budget-free can it get… but I am not a cheapo, find he a matching shirt if I bump upon any… see how nice I can get if I wan… if ever he know N stop picking a fight as if is his daily routine…N receives a message that appeal request was successful… predictable… just how mundane can it be…

♥ An ordinary gal with an extraordinary GOD!♥
1:04 AM







♥ Pax Profile/span> ;

    L.huiLing
    Amidst the teeming billion earthling And one small Earth Amidst the spinning solar planets And one burning Sun Amidst the billion brilliant stars And one outstanding One Amidst the billion sprawling galaxies And one vast, turning universe Amidst the emergent growing population just one simply ordinary gal!

♥ Feedback


♥ Past