<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27803982?origin\x3dhttp://chronicle-tale.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Monday, January 22, 2007

♥ Never ending school chores!

Today OS paper was actually easy only if I did study, but unfinished project results in forsake sleep N well forsakes result… first time I bring zero knowledge to set for a high weight-age paper that led to great wastage marks… N first time I feel so unaided in lab test, it was an utter disaster, I completely give up on the second page of the configuration part after countless failed attempt, This semester result is such a letdown that I feel so strain physically and mentally but on the other hand I have no wish to dwell on the ‘yesterday’…

Constantly working on project N I feel so glad that it is over… now I know what it like was to be second year… N I hope the third year would start off in a high note… Networking as a specialization is out of question, with reality stated right in front of me, I feel dim-witted to take the risk… self knowing that I will never do well… so going to appeal for logistic… I am highly convinced is through first come, first serve basis…

Looking forward to the coming attachment that start on march, but it would have been so much better if is start on the second semester… but while looking on the bright side, he is in path A…N is definitely not avoidance but more of liberty… less seeing of each other, less meeting up, different timetable, different outlook… will our heart grow fonder…?... I hope it will…

♥ An ordinary gal with an extraordinary GOD!♥
12:51 AM







♥ Pax Profile/span> ;

    L.huiLing
    Amidst the teeming billion earthling And one small Earth Amidst the spinning solar planets And one burning Sun Amidst the billion brilliant stars And one outstanding One Amidst the billion sprawling galaxies And one vast, turning universe Amidst the emergent growing population just one simply ordinary gal!

♥ Feedback


♥ Past