<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27803982?origin\x3dhttp://chronicle-tale.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Monday, February 19, 2007

♥ Chinese New Year!

New Year this year was great… I am not saying the atmosphere but of the gathering… thinking aback, it was like once per week… but now it was like only special occasion, cos everyone is just too busy with their life… as for me, I wouldn’t mind more of this gathering with close relatives even though my mum will start to advertise me out… which half of it was like exaggeration… out of the blue, I m like attention of the day… I hope to visit my grandma as often as possible… not just on New Year only… We have never being close due to the past generation problem... But I never wan it to involve in my generation… after all unhappiness breed…

My dad bought the ‘L’ plate for me to drive… but I kind of lose the gut to drive… I was like sitting beside he… in my mind I was driving… trying to Imitate he… actually is not the size nor the length that scared me… is more of the safely of the ppl tt I never want to collide with…

Next will be the urgency to get all those theories dutifully resides in my limited memory capacity for a few days…

I look forward for the test… cos after tt will be 5 days holidays… N follows by major project which actually catches my interest… really… cos I believe those senior 3rd year terminology… slacking era!

♥ An ordinary gal with an extraordinary GOD!♥
8:13 AM







♥ Pax Profile/span> ;

    L.huiLing
    Amidst the teeming billion earthling And one small Earth Amidst the spinning solar planets And one burning Sun Amidst the billion brilliant stars And one outstanding One Amidst the billion sprawling galaxies And one vast, turning universe Amidst the emergent growing population just one simply ordinary gal!

♥ Feedback


♥ Past