<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27803982?origin\x3dhttp://chronicle-tale.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Friday, February 23, 2007

♥ Element of thoughts

One day wasted just because I dwell too much on my emotion… Is not that emotion that refused to go, its just the unfinished ending or I should say, I wanna let U go, just so the right gal can step in, N u be happier without me, definitely not another way round.

If the interruption in the drifting gaps that never get mended, it will add on to sore and bruises. This time I never want to swallow in self pity, or I should I never once N will never… I dun wan to left behind feeling or thought, just so I will never look back to see what was left behind…

For one thing I really learn, romance is merely the spark of love flame, our relationship was never threatened by the loss of love, only by the loss of our personal commitment in love…

On the journey in future, I won’t forget the essential!

Ok… never dwell on the yesterday… study momentum now!

♥ An ordinary gal with an extraordinary GOD!♥
8:03 PM







♥ Pax Profile/span> ;

    L.huiLing
    Amidst the teeming billion earthling And one small Earth Amidst the spinning solar planets And one burning Sun Amidst the billion brilliant stars And one outstanding One Amidst the billion sprawling galaxies And one vast, turning universe Amidst the emergent growing population just one simply ordinary gal!

♥ Feedback


♥ Past