Wednesday, February 28, 2007
♥ Farewell to year2
Farewell to IT2742 -Networking and communications <23>
The paper would be make prefect if only the mcQ was tt predictable, even though a few aspect was not really elaborate further, and what I have spend like quality time studying was not able to be put to showcase… But still relief and burden lessen to like a few loads were much of a blessing…
Farewell to IT2741 -Database management <26>
Waiting for time to pass simply increase your anxiety… This paper was not much of a hassle and the portion of theories was of the minimal… some aspect that I overlook as non importance came out ‘- - wat luck!
Farewell to IT2743 –System analysis and design <28>
Paper that I use 2H to complete … the last section was a purely guessing the answer using the best logic to salvage any marks tat was in there cos I never did any practice before, just simply looking at the ans N trying absorb the whatever wisdom was printed inside, not much of a effective way but still… blame it on the drudgery step…
N from now I shall not be too optimistic… cos after all I dun think is a good virtue, cos result always turn out to b pessimistic… Holiday started… feeling carefree and hours of studying currently will have nothing to do with me until the last semester in school… I am so looking forward for the next few days… after all is my self deserving break!…
The paper would be make prefect if only the mcQ was tt predictable, even though a few aspect was not really elaborate further, and what I have spend like quality time studying was not able to be put to showcase… But still relief and burden lessen to like a few loads were much of a blessing…
Farewell to IT2741 -Database management <26>
Waiting for time to pass simply increase your anxiety… This paper was not much of a hassle and the portion of theories was of the minimal… some aspect that I overlook as non importance came out ‘- - wat luck!
Farewell to IT2743 –System analysis and design <28>
Paper that I use 2H to complete … the last section was a purely guessing the answer using the best logic to salvage any marks tat was in there cos I never did any practice before, just simply looking at the ans N trying absorb the whatever wisdom was printed inside, not much of a effective way but still… blame it on the drudgery step…
N from now I shall not be too optimistic… cos after all I dun think is a good virtue, cos result always turn out to b pessimistic… Holiday started… feeling carefree and hours of studying currently will have nothing to do with me until the last semester in school… I am so looking forward for the next few days… after all is my self deserving break!…
6:35 PM