Saturday, February 17, 2007
♥ I be just fine without U!
The time when U say about ‘release’
I naively thought it was for me
But after all it was U who wanted it
I know I have to let U go
When your heart was not just ‘me’ anymore
The ‘Mark’ that I use to have it for myself
Your hesitation, pause N declaration
Was my utter disappointment
But I m glad that U say
Because I never want to be the last one to know
I dun want to use word to make U stay
I want U stay because U wan to stay
If it is not me that U like
I selfishly never want to share
So I would learn to let U go
I hate to admit that our relationship was a vulnerable one
But I never want to cling on to U when I know U are not mine to keep
The departure of the leave will not be the wind pursuit nor
Because the tree have not ask for it to stay
It will be the leave after all do not need the tree presence anymore
Once the truth hurt, I knew that I heart U!
After all I knew it was not easy…
But from now, I take it from here!
I naively thought it was for me
But after all it was U who wanted it
I know I have to let U go
When your heart was not just ‘me’ anymore
The ‘Mark’ that I use to have it for myself
Your hesitation, pause N declaration
Was my utter disappointment
But I m glad that U say
Because I never want to be the last one to know
I dun want to use word to make U stay
I want U stay because U wan to stay
If it is not me that U like
I selfishly never want to share
So I would learn to let U go
I hate to admit that our relationship was a vulnerable one
But I never want to cling on to U when I know U are not mine to keep
The departure of the leave will not be the wind pursuit nor
Because the tree have not ask for it to stay
It will be the leave after all do not need the tree presence anymore
Once the truth hurt, I knew that I heart U!
After all I knew it was not easy…
But from now, I take it from here!
6:19 PM