Tuesday, February 13, 2007
♥ My Early Valentine!
Dinner at Raffle Town Club- Miyabi
Dress code: No bermudas, or shorts, slippers or track shoes, swim wear
For Men – No sandals, sleeveless or round neck short sleeved t-shirts
For sane people, who will wear swim wear…anyway b4 that I was like losing quite a quality amount of beauty sleep trying to match/mix/make the outfit… N in conclusion of withholding the temptation to wear the cny clothes I bought earlier on… I bought one which after much thought is not much of a worth 36… I can buy it at that flea market, as in like 20 plus…
At last dinner… after changing the reservation date/time for like 4 times in a row… we are still slightly late for the dinner… gonna make he do route-work nxt time… Dinner than make me feel like bill gate daughter… really… lobster meal at 137++… I only have some formless list in my mind
Salad as the appetizer
Tofu ~with some word in front
Fresh raw lobster plus salmon - alive
Tempura
fry lobster which i think is the most edible
Soup which test half like miso, half like plain salt H2O
Free flow real green tea… N to bear in mind the essence is real
Assorted sushi… swordfish sushi, tuna sushi, salmon sushi, egg, Tempura
Actually all this is not what I wanna say really… in between the flower, chocolate, gift N dinner, come a gift of understanding… the gift that i sought and yearned for more than any of this… but I just couldn’t deny the fact, the feeling have faded that I cant close an eye, the desire for release was make clear to U for the utmost time, was the feeling I am seeking for unreal?... I definitely not treating this as a child play… I am just looking for what all gals are looking for… but does it exist in the first place… unlike dennis I believe in fate, is destined, is meant to happen, meeting U is definitely not coincidentally, if fate will to allow, I want to fall for U just like the way U fall for me…
I mark this day, N the words U say…
It was special, totally nt within my expectation
Not willing to sleep
So as not to bid ‘today’ goodbye’
The fear of forgetting ‘today’
The unwillingness to let it remain as a vague memory!
Dress code: No bermudas, or shorts, slippers or track shoes, swim wear
For Men – No sandals, sleeveless or round neck short sleeved t-shirts
For sane people, who will wear swim wear…anyway b4 that I was like losing quite a quality amount of beauty sleep trying to match/mix/make the outfit… N in conclusion of withholding the temptation to wear the cny clothes I bought earlier on… I bought one which after much thought is not much of a worth 36… I can buy it at that flea market, as in like 20 plus…
At last dinner… after changing the reservation date/time for like 4 times in a row… we are still slightly late for the dinner… gonna make he do route-work nxt time… Dinner than make me feel like bill gate daughter… really… lobster meal at 137++… I only have some formless list in my mind
Salad as the appetizer
Tofu ~with some word in front
Fresh raw lobster plus salmon - alive
Tempura
fry lobster which i think is the most edible
Soup which test half like miso, half like plain salt H2O
Free flow real green tea… N to bear in mind the essence is real
Assorted sushi… swordfish sushi, tuna sushi, salmon sushi, egg, Tempura
Actually all this is not what I wanna say really… in between the flower, chocolate, gift N dinner, come a gift of understanding… the gift that i sought and yearned for more than any of this… but I just couldn’t deny the fact, the feeling have faded that I cant close an eye, the desire for release was make clear to U for the utmost time, was the feeling I am seeking for unreal?... I definitely not treating this as a child play… I am just looking for what all gals are looking for… but does it exist in the first place… unlike dennis I believe in fate, is destined, is meant to happen, meeting U is definitely not coincidentally, if fate will to allow, I want to fall for U just like the way U fall for me…
I mark this day, N the words U say…
It was special, totally nt within my expectation
Not willing to sleep
So as not to bid ‘today’ goodbye’
The fear of forgetting ‘today’
The unwillingness to let it remain as a vague memory!
6:34 PM