Monday, February 05, 2007
♥ Right on track!
Holiday started le… but test not yet started… opps… I really already start to declare holiday… relaxation if wat I m feeling now… I dun feel a pitch of stress rite now… I mean currently… have been having fun this few days… nt to forget movie, bbQ, supper, gAls date which was not mention earlier on… N I seriously over spend… those shopping just spend off my January salary… all of it ok… I need to put my ‘card’ at home… I promise myself I never be poor anymore because living without money is so torturous… N rite now I am in my ‘recovering state’… I m amazed at my immune system… just how fast I m recovering without consuming any medicine… but I wake up at like 4am… coughing like I wanna wake everybody up to gain sympathy… I remember my bro even offer his asthma inhaler… that was when we were young… I feel touch when ever I think of it… =P… anyway its healthy to have fever once a year because your immune system will be able to adapt to the germ in your body… generating stronger red blood cells and well U live on and move on to become stronger….
This goes the same for diverse of different prospect for each n everyone of my classmates… its really good to stay together but still it comes a time when separation is inevitable… as time just tick off…the time for parting seem almost there… since when they matter so much!... but still we move on stronger!... rite… ‘May day!’
I yearned for graduation N the major project that I m going to start off first just makes me feel really fascinated…
This goes the same for diverse of different prospect for each n everyone of my classmates… its really good to stay together but still it comes a time when separation is inevitable… as time just tick off…the time for parting seem almost there… since when they matter so much!... but still we move on stronger!... rite… ‘May day!’
I yearned for graduation N the major project that I m going to start off first just makes me feel really fascinated…
9:41 PM