<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27803982?origin\x3dhttp://chronicle-tale.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Thursday, February 22, 2007

♥ U are remember!

I dream of this, someday it would happen
But when it did
I hope it remained as a dream that never creased to subsist

Thank for abiding a wilful me, someone who took U for granted
If ever there was a chance to go back
I hope to make U feel otherwise
But that chance, U might want to give to someone else
Someone different from me

I am glad I was once your pride N joy
I dun wan to run the fear of knowing that I will lose U someday yet didn’t know when
In the process of finding your worth, I overlook my self worth
I chose to give up but after doing that I hope it was the last solution that ever comes across my mind

~No one told me it would hurt that much!

♥ An ordinary gal with an extraordinary GOD!♥
8:09 PM







♥ Pax Profile/span> ;

    L.huiLing
    Amidst the teeming billion earthling And one small Earth Amidst the spinning solar planets And one burning Sun Amidst the billion brilliant stars And one outstanding One Amidst the billion sprawling galaxies And one vast, turning universe Amidst the emergent growing population just one simply ordinary gal!

♥ Feedback


♥ Past