Thursday, March 22, 2007
♥ Dismiss 19, welcoming 20!



Ok… I am too tired to feel the exhilaration for tt day… but still I m not blind to the artistic, originality and effort put in… itS awesome! The most unexpected gift I thought was from U galS but xian win it… $50 cash… its totally unexpected, I thought he will buy me something… N the numerous wishes I receive on tt day… b it testimonieS, messageS or cardS never failed to make me feel so wonderful…
I was too tired to take photo but meeting up always means so much… when I reach home, I not only bring home giftS, wisheS and hugs… I feel that my pocket was full of loveS=)
God always try to b fair but when I get to know U guys, I got more than my share!
~ Photo will upload soon! I did gave chng a deadline after all =P
10:02 AM