Tuesday, March 20, 2007
♥ My Anticipation!
Best present
Doesn’t come from the food!
Doesn’t come from the gift!
Doesn’t come from the kisses N hugs
Doesn’t come from the card!
Your presence was the best present!
Surprises I did expect but the fun was so much not to my expectation because it was far above my expectation… Thanks for everyone for giving out their time even due to their hectic schedule N tiring attachment… U guys make my evening one of the most memories one… I mark this day in my history journal…
I heart U just like the way U do=)








Dinner at pizza walker





Doesn’t come from the food!
Doesn’t come from the gift!
Doesn’t come from the kisses N hugs
Doesn’t come from the card!
Your presence was the best present!
Surprises I did expect but the fun was so much not to my expectation because it was far above my expectation… Thanks for everyone for giving out their time even due to their hectic schedule N tiring attachment… U guys make my evening one of the most memories one… I mark this day in my history journal…
I heart U just like the way U do=)








Dinner at pizza walker





6:53 PM