<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27803982?origin\x3dhttp://chronicle-tale.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Wednesday, March 28, 2007

♥ My swift escape!

Again I managed to escape… swift N safe… I count my blessing, it was not as bad as I think, I still thought I will end up in cemetery…Is like we have 4 aspects to cover, most of them at the very least manage to finish the first portion without hassle… but my very first aspect was only half way through… due to some error or blame my low IQ not to let logic coding to sink in … I have quite a lot of proS taking turns to help me to debug, but none was close to getting the real solution… but still I felt grateful=) because in the very first place they do not have the obligation to help me… I felt really thankful… never for once I took all this for granted!

U will never get to the greener grass if U failed to appreciate any of the slightly brown grass you are on=)

♥ An ordinary gal with an extraordinary GOD!♥
5:08 PM







♥ Pax Profile/span> ;

    L.huiLing
    Amidst the teeming billion earthling And one small Earth Amidst the spinning solar planets And one burning Sun Amidst the billion brilliant stars And one outstanding One Amidst the billion sprawling galaxies And one vast, turning universe Amidst the emergent growing population just one simply ordinary gal!

♥ Feedback


♥ Past