Monday, March 05, 2007
♥ Unoccupied soul blogging!
This is so pitiable bored… N before I wanna risk my reputation N dozed off to sleep… Gen sent me the photo she has uploaded for ages… so ya… decide to add photo… N I find one tt I took with dennis… my galFrienz… =P

N if one person actually blog twice per day, this got to show how pathetically bored the whole ambiance is… until I feel that I am suffocated by it… N receive a news from xian that he went stead with someone that nobody thought would have been possible but he make the impossible, possible… after all the impossible just take a little longer…
Congratulation xian… u done us proud =P…

N if one person actually blog twice per day, this got to show how pathetically bored the whole ambiance is… until I feel that I am suffocated by it… N receive a news from xian that he went stead with someone that nobody thought would have been possible but he make the impossible, possible… after all the impossible just take a little longer…
Congratulation xian… u done us proud =P…
12:11 AM