<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27803982?origin\x3dhttp://chronicle-tale.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Friday, March 02, 2007

♥ fRi waS a GrEat OnE!

Lunch at vil’age restaurant @ the Heeren

Snapple, Rivella (1)
Potato Rosti (1)
Porkchop (1)
Chicken breast (1)
Side dish (1)
Baked rice (1)
BundaBerg (1)
Esprit (1)











The total accumulate to $53++, sumptuous dinner that make me feel that life is so much worth living… do patronize it cos the price range is very reasonable… went to collect the online bag too, the color was not what we want, different in tint really make a whole lot of different… I would have requests compensation but seeing his easy manipulated persona, I gave up… all 3 of us bought the same bag, but gen took the lucky one, the buckle spoil… =P I was in charge of the checking, N I actually overlook the flaw…


Tea break at han After that I went back for dinner, N I suppose they move on with their posh dinner ba… thinking aback, I would have forsake all this just to salvage my inadequate sleep but after all sleep is not much of a gift…

I hope this gathering make your days, God noe it make mine!

♥ An ordinary gal with an extraordinary GOD!♥
7:05 AM







♥ Pax Profile/span> ;

    L.huiLing
    Amidst the teeming billion earthling And one small Earth Amidst the spinning solar planets And one burning Sun Amidst the billion brilliant stars And one outstanding One Amidst the billion sprawling galaxies And one vast, turning universe Amidst the emergent growing population just one simply ordinary gal!

♥ Feedback


♥ Past