Thursday, April 26, 2007
♥ Slacking Era!
(16 sushi)

(Beef Don(Niku)

(Kusai Yaki Don)

(Yasai Miso Soup)

(Nihon Sensation)

Dinner at NIHON MURA… Fulfilling N no complaint… before that I was already omitting 2H in the lab to hang up at the library café playing ‘uno’ card with chng N her group of classmates… than dismiss myself slightly early since they are like waiting for me impatiently but willingly… The bus ride was one of the most humorous one… thanks to PW N Nasreen… she is one of those nostalgic faces that I have not seen for ages… I would have very much video take the entire entertaining conversation…it can guarantee U a promising laugh after that… even those stranger can barely control the urge to laugh, which I doubt anyone can!
(Beef Don(Niku)
(Kusai Yaki Don)
(Yasai Miso Soup)
(Nihon Sensation)
Dinner at NIHON MURA… Fulfilling N no complaint… before that I was already omitting 2H in the lab to hang up at the library café playing ‘uno’ card with chng N her group of classmates… than dismiss myself slightly early since they are like waiting for me impatiently but willingly… The bus ride was one of the most humorous one… thanks to PW N Nasreen… she is one of those nostalgic faces that I have not seen for ages… I would have very much video take the entire entertaining conversation…it can guarantee U a promising laugh after that… even those stranger can barely control the urge to laugh, which I doubt anyone can!
7:53 AM