<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27803982?origin\x3dhttp://chronicle-tale.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Tuesday, May 15, 2007

♥ Idle post

Presentation this Friday, my rapid heart beat have not yet composed down after my supervisor tell us… I reckon it must be too last minute’s ba…

I always manage to escape with ease; skillfully exhibit my absent presence… N dun feel the pitch of either worry or guilt that should have troubled me… because of Allen who have help me loadS N my fellow cooperative classmates who have log in N log out for me… I see a great asset in Allen that not many of the guys I know have… the readiness and the enthusiasm that I dun think he himself realize too… I think it’s about the mindset in each individual soul… Not many people possess that aspect or maybe due to lack of knowledge or self-centered or egotistical or numerous excuses or I should say reason behind each of them… I am not referring to anybody; just that I know that human nature is made to be like that… just that he is somehow different that why I comment it out here… I believe none will disagree…

N to bear in mind… I only recently start to get rebellious, most of time I have dutifully attend school without anyone help… this is also my deepest regret why I didn’t attempt to do this earlier… than I would have obviously agree on what my senior have say last time… slacking era… how true…

♥ An ordinary gal with an extraordinary GOD!♥
10:14 PM







♥ Pax Profile/span> ;

    L.huiLing
    Amidst the teeming billion earthling And one small Earth Amidst the spinning solar planets And one burning Sun Amidst the billion brilliant stars And one outstanding One Amidst the billion sprawling galaxies And one vast, turning universe Amidst the emergent growing population just one simply ordinary gal!

♥ Feedback


♥ Past