<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27803982?origin\x3dhttp://chronicle-tale.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Wednesday, May 23, 2007

♥ IPP Industrial Placement Programme

I am attached to Singapore Computer System from the 28 May 2007 till 18 August 2007. If you have never heard from this company name… its time to come out from your dug tunnel… hahaha well I m referring to myself… Heard from people it was a recognized company… but well have never heard from it…

I have never harbor any hope that I will b with any of my friends because from what I witness from the others, the probability of together is close to null… but it turn out that I am with not 1 but 2 out of 7… well the rest, was familiar face I bump upon in school compound… so should not be a problem at all… how lucky!

My project scope, I believe will not drift too much away from network… because the project name itself is network… N one of my group members are ‘Nickolas Ang’… should I count my luck or sank into depression… he can be my angel N my devil at the same time - -


Will it my place to thrive?

♥ An ordinary gal with an extraordinary GOD!♥
9:51 PM







♥ Pax Profile/span> ;

    L.huiLing
    Amidst the teeming billion earthling And one small Earth Amidst the spinning solar planets And one burning Sun Amidst the billion brilliant stars And one outstanding One Amidst the billion sprawling galaxies And one vast, turning universe Amidst the emergent growing population just one simply ordinary gal!

♥ Feedback


♥ Past