<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27803982?origin\x3dhttp://chronicle-tale.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Wednesday, May 02, 2007

♥ NapFa Test!

First time I failed by Napfa test… I thought failure will never have any relationship with me… not to mention running… I thrived for the shuttle run but when it comes to 2.4… I was basically walking… is not the matter of stamina… is that I chose to give up…

I told Gen that this got to shows that even with potential without practice U never be as good as U wan yourself to be yet without potential but with sheer effort alone, U can win the crowd of talent… in fact this have nothing to do with her, I am simply telling myself…

♥ An ordinary gal with an extraordinary GOD!♥
7:23 PM







♥ Pax Profile/span> ;

    L.huiLing
    Amidst the teeming billion earthling And one small Earth Amidst the spinning solar planets And one burning Sun Amidst the billion brilliant stars And one outstanding One Amidst the billion sprawling galaxies And one vast, turning universe Amidst the emergent growing population just one simply ordinary gal!

♥ Feedback


♥ Past