<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27803982?origin\x3dhttp://chronicle-tale.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Friday, May 11, 2007

♥ Barred Attendance!

Ok today skip school again… the only different is I do not head to the clinic first but to the shopping mall instead… Its very rare or I should say almost impossible for candy to skip school N the chance of her leaving is almost nil when she already reaches school le… so I decide to give in to my own urge to get out of lab too…

Again, the run away was a worthwhile…


(Mother day gift)


My brother gave me $50 for my birthday to buy ear phone, I cant remember what I spend on… so ya settle for a cheap one instead… when I have the capital, I bring this one home=)

♥ An ordinary gal with an extraordinary GOD!♥
9:30 PM







♥ Pax Profile/span> ;

    L.huiLing
    Amidst the teeming billion earthling And one small Earth Amidst the spinning solar planets And one burning Sun Amidst the billion brilliant stars And one outstanding One Amidst the billion sprawling galaxies And one vast, turning universe Amidst the emergent growing population just one simply ordinary gal!

♥ Feedback


♥ Past