<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27803982?origin\x3dhttp://chronicle-tale.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Tuesday, May 22, 2007

♥ summary of FYP!

Left just a few days in ‘FYP’… I really miss it somehow… I have been having fun and really enjoyed it when I actually adapt to the everything… skipping school was one of the most enjoyable process that I would like to boast and well not strongly encourage to any of my fellow group mate who were be enjoying their fair share of luxuries life later in like a few days times… U might feel the same numbness or suffocation in the lab that I have rescue myself by taking ‘mc’ but the doctor most possibly will not b able to get rid of that with some pure medicine alone… Credit to u guys for making tt little amendment in my prescribe of my medication=)

(gen fish n chip, mine was eaten by that damn phone cos i cant find my sea food spaghetti in my phone ablum)

(Appetizer for the day)




♥ An ordinary gal with an extraordinary GOD!♥
11:29 PM







♥ Pax Profile/span> ;

    L.huiLing
    Amidst the teeming billion earthling And one small Earth Amidst the spinning solar planets And one burning Sun Amidst the billion brilliant stars And one outstanding One Amidst the billion sprawling galaxies And one vast, turning universe Amidst the emergent growing population just one simply ordinary gal!

♥ Feedback


♥ Past