<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27803982?origin\x3dhttp://chronicle-tale.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Thursday, June 21, 2007

♥ what a day!

That so call technology is given me so much problem than I really feel that I own it to them, if there is the existent of ‘last lifetime’.

The company notebook OS actually crashed… the NIC card that I requested earlier has failed to accomplish its duty due to some sort of missing setting. The second notebook I obtained was even worse than the first one, NIC slot was faulty. All the report and data I accumulated since last week was gone because I overlook the important of the backup purpose. And for procrastinator like me, it really take quite a lot of motivation for me to sit and type all this shit just because I dun wan last minutes work to obliterate me again…

Typing what I can remember last week and the home computer just die on me, completely knock out… is suppose to be the age to blame or my luck to count…

♥ An ordinary gal with an extraordinary GOD!♥
9:20 PM







♥ Pax Profile/span> ;

    L.huiLing
    Amidst the teeming billion earthling And one small Earth Amidst the spinning solar planets And one burning Sun Amidst the billion brilliant stars And one outstanding One Amidst the billion sprawling galaxies And one vast, turning universe Amidst the emergent growing population just one simply ordinary gal!

♥ Feedback


♥ Past