Friday, June 15, 2007
♥ wk 3 ipp!
Monday was ok… expect for the fact that we have to stay until 7 because the staff wanted to test the access point but was futile because no one was sharp enough to realize that the food court close at 6… Dinner-> family feast shared by 2… bro treat
Tuesday, I think my skin becomes thicken to ask him to dismiss me at 5.00, when actually 5.30 was a pretty good deal already…
Dinner -> Crystal Jade with gen, chng N pw




Wednesday, my ‘assistant oic-> dude’ dismiss us at 4… He drove us to the east because he either has a meeting or he plan to modify his car again… trim my hair N shop for junk food until I forgot my dinner…
Dinner-> bro treat
Thursday, Mr Lam the liaison officer went to sp to visit us… The staff there was superb N the lecturer was really good too. Manage to do amendment N check 100 access point switch and switch port out of the 820 existing one… deadline is next week… initially have no idea how to do… but after I see how nick did tons and load of times, I manage to get it too… luckily he was there, if not I can just die there! Credit to one of the staff who drove us back! Somehow its starting to become a routine… =P
Dinner-> pepper lunch express!

Parents were b back today… N my grandmother also came to Singapore for a short stay=)
Tuesday, I think my skin becomes thicken to ask him to dismiss me at 5.00, when actually 5.30 was a pretty good deal already…
Dinner -> Crystal Jade with gen, chng N pw


Wednesday, my ‘assistant oic-> dude’ dismiss us at 4… He drove us to the east because he either has a meeting or he plan to modify his car again… trim my hair N shop for junk food until I forgot my dinner…
Dinner-> bro treat
Thursday, Mr Lam the liaison officer went to sp to visit us… The staff there was superb N the lecturer was really good too. Manage to do amendment N check 100 access point switch and switch port out of the 820 existing one… deadline is next week… initially have no idea how to do… but after I see how nick did tons and load of times, I manage to get it too… luckily he was there, if not I can just die there! Credit to one of the staff who drove us back! Somehow its starting to become a routine… =P
Dinner-> pepper lunch express!

Parents were b back today… N my grandmother also came to Singapore for a short stay=)
8:31 PM