<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27803982?origin\x3dhttp://chronicle-tale.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Thursday, July 19, 2007

♥ B a Better person!

I am feeling so extreme disorganized and so not competent now… The way I see how nick progress, is either I thrive to be like he or I just stay there… bewildered… not making the slightest effort to move on… N I just stand there without myself knowing that I am so lagging behind… N by the time I realize, I m feeling so restless to catch up with him so the next thing I noe he is going even further….

Is just so amazing how I can go to numerous place to find my roller blade, to find the sweater I am eyeing for, how 22 train station can never drain off my energy, even with flu, cough n fever… I still go around shopping… Thinking aback… this is so ridiculous insane… just how many more weeks to go b4 I stop all my reckless act…

I did my reflection for the utmost time… I hate the thought of saying without doing, is just like empty promise… something u set your heart mentally but never physically… =.=

Out of like 10 pic, onli 3 is clear... so tt it...
(sushi buffet - my all-day favourite)


( My all-time favourite)


♥ An ordinary gal with an extraordinary GOD!♥
8:38 PM







♥ Pax Profile/span> ;

    L.huiLing
    Amidst the teeming billion earthling And one small Earth Amidst the spinning solar planets And one burning Sun Amidst the billion brilliant stars And one outstanding One Amidst the billion sprawling galaxies And one vast, turning universe Amidst the emergent growing population just one simply ordinary gal!

♥ Feedback


♥ Past