<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27803982?origin\x3dhttp://chronicle-tale.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Wednesday, July 11, 2007

♥ Miss Procrastinator

The people there have the mentally that after I graduate most probably I will settle down… how effortless the way they have depict the life of me… if life was ever that easy, how mundane would it be… but before that I sincerely hope the fourth note book they manage so hard can sow its life for me until wk 12…

My stamina is reducing from bad to worse… just 1H hour of badminton… Lifting my hand becomes a difficulty… I think constantly sitting in front of the PC can slowing derive your life without U knowing it…

For this past few weeks, life was bliss… manage to meet up with primary school mate N poly gals without any more procrastinating… shopping… good food if only I meet gen… we order 3 set lunch for the mouth of only 2, it take up my dinner space too… The only bad thing is I keep on delaying work instead because they allowed me too much freedom N other reason was constantly sending me new file, N I have to do amendment until I am feeling so disorganize… need to rush through deadline… if not the day of the progress meeting… will also mark my doom day…. ~ so in conclusion, I wont be staying at home to do my work anymore… cos I almost, always and most probably will do anything but work…

♥ An ordinary gal with an extraordinary GOD!♥
2:38 PM







♥ Pax Profile/span> ;

    L.huiLing
    Amidst the teeming billion earthling And one small Earth Amidst the spinning solar planets And one burning Sun Amidst the billion brilliant stars And one outstanding One Amidst the billion sprawling galaxies And one vast, turning universe Amidst the emergent growing population just one simply ordinary gal!

♥ Feedback


♥ Past