<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27803982?origin\x3dhttp://chronicle-tale.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Tuesday, August 07, 2007

♥ The 3 dayS

The place is located Clarke Quay… at the river side Indonesia Restaurant… the bill was one of the highest cos we order quite a few… each set was like $38… N we have 3 combination set and 2 twin set… I ate a reasonable amount… Coming to the main objective it was su su birthday celebration N somehow it feel like full set reunion dinner after like century la… Welcome to the 20=) Stay gorgeous like u always do=)



Went for the Gmax after dinner… Quite scared that I will vomit when the person tightens my seat belt cos it so tight… I keep questioning him… do it have to be tt tight, can loosen abit… Its like compressing my stomach N did I mention I just had my dinner -.-


The waiting time to goes up can just kill me mentally lol..


-> the nxt day
Sushi buffet with the SCS gal – yin qi, su hwee, ger N myself… One of my top lists, I dun even has to hesitate when asked … I am so full that I thought that I will never feel hunger anymore


So bloated that I had trouble lifting my legs -.-


-> the nxt day
ZZ birthday celebration… stay at home to drink wine instead N for the first time, I feel that I can sleep better… zzz

♥ An ordinary gal with an extraordinary GOD!♥
11:50 PM







♥ Pax Profile/span> ;

    L.huiLing
    Amidst the teeming billion earthling And one small Earth Amidst the spinning solar planets And one burning Sun Amidst the billion brilliant stars And one outstanding One Amidst the billion sprawling galaxies And one vast, turning universe Amidst the emergent growing population just one simply ordinary gal!

♥ Feedback


♥ Past