<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27803982?origin\x3dhttp://chronicle-tale.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Sunday, August 19, 2007

♥ Last day in SCS…

Took picture with the help desk people… everyone except with my engineerS cos most of them are away at the proj site… went for the last debrief today N in between all the laughter, fun and idle chit chat come with a heavy set of gratitude… is like I have so much to express but I kept it all in my heart, nt expressing… even after leaving I feel that I have unfinished task…



Quit the emo-ness, because it seem the affect my galS

Spain Firework was like disaster… not the product but the process… so crowded that I feel like I am an illegal migrant going to where all the crowd is going… After shopping.., we head to the green land to start our pizza panic… The best part for the fire work was the last part, when u can see the real investment… the spaceship, heart shape especially is so very endearing… it make all your regret goes away, but when is time to go off, all the regret come alive again.. -.-

(Unprofessional take, waiting for chng video)


Slack at the east, n took the last train back=)

♥ An ordinary gal with an extraordinary GOD!♥
10:25 PM







♥ Pax Profile/span> ;

    L.huiLing
    Amidst the teeming billion earthling And one small Earth Amidst the spinning solar planets And one burning Sun Amidst the billion brilliant stars And one outstanding One Amidst the billion sprawling galaxies And one vast, turning universe Amidst the emergent growing population just one simply ordinary gal!

♥ Feedback


♥ Past