Tuesday, August 14, 2007
♥ Summary of IPP
Compare to FYP, I dun need to0 much medication… took only one MC…compared to FYP, I took 6… see the difference already?
IPP over le… seriously miss IPP… the engineer was damn fun… I wouldn’t mind to be an engineer in future seriously cos female engineer is close to extinction… n I never use not to like networking but not to extent of detesting it… among my ‘Mayday’ who score like A and distinction for the lab test… I got a pathetic ‘C’ because I left the whole chuck of configuration part untouched…
Coming to the main objective I got a pretty good undeserving grade… I would have appreciated it already if he has just given me ‘good’ but I obtain ‘excellent’… I think cos he gave nick excellent too which he totally deserve it compare to me…so ya…out of mercy… this semester is lucky semester for me… I must have sow like mad for the past few semester n yet get nothing close to distinction or A… tt why is pay back time now…
And without notice, I reach the last agenda of this. It was a slacking phase. I met new people there and was glad that our route intersects out of the many cross road that was situated else where… It was the best work experience there, not referring to the literal meaning of ‘experience’, but if you are reading the word between the line, is simply above that.
IPP over le… seriously miss IPP… the engineer was damn fun… I wouldn’t mind to be an engineer in future seriously cos female engineer is close to extinction… n I never use not to like networking but not to extent of detesting it… among my ‘Mayday’ who score like A and distinction for the lab test… I got a pathetic ‘C’ because I left the whole chuck of configuration part untouched…
Coming to the main objective I got a pretty good undeserving grade… I would have appreciated it already if he has just given me ‘good’ but I obtain ‘excellent’… I think cos he gave nick excellent too which he totally deserve it compare to me…so ya…out of mercy… this semester is lucky semester for me… I must have sow like mad for the past few semester n yet get nothing close to distinction or A… tt why is pay back time now…
And without notice, I reach the last agenda of this. It was a slacking phase. I met new people there and was glad that our route intersects out of the many cross road that was situated else where… It was the best work experience there, not referring to the literal meaning of ‘experience’, but if you are reading the word between the line, is simply above that.
9:09 PM