Wednesday, September 12, 2007
♥ Food=)
New york with carol
1 Coffee float
1 Spag Alfredo w half chicken
1 Spag Alfredo w pork chop
1 Madagascar vanilla shake
I was so eager to see her, until I left my IC in the security pass, N onli remember its existence when I was searching for it to b surrender to the security guard the next morning…
Gluttons Bay with chng and gen

The last day on my mind is to meet up with them, since the last time was not even one week… N they just pop by near my work place n the next thing I knew, they just turn the most ordinary day to a day tt is so wonderful…
Supper with pei pei



She is so super duper ‘ON’ so just a few minS of planning, we took action!
Pastamania with Chng
Combo A
Alfredo Spaghetti
Marinara Spaghetti



It was so very last minutes, but who cares…
Swensen with gen N breek dessert with chng and PW...
Cheese brownie and Vanilla brownie


Gelare with threesome n after I got back home, my mum told me she is going to Indonesia… suddenly have the urge to pack my stuff and go too… I even prepare my script to say to gery… I lost my gut to send because this is simply too irresponsible, in actual fact i not only work for the money but for reliability too -.-
My Banana Spilt Basket

Chng's Small Waffle with her added ice cream

Gen's Chocolate Chips Waffle

Thai Express with candy =0
KFC with gen and Joshua =)
They were buying moon cakes at ritz carlton and was so kind to wait for me after work… N gen was even kind enough to pay for the treat… I seriously hope the ice cream is not call off yet…
Swensen at changi Airport with gen

I swear the crayfish pasta is getting increasing smaller in quantity… it satisfied my taste bud but not my stomach… I like the feeling of sitting outside the star buck to drink ice blended mocha with my sushi set meal after a mundane day…


13 more days!
1 Coffee float
1 Spag Alfredo w half chicken
1 Spag Alfredo w pork chop
1 Madagascar vanilla shake
I was so eager to see her, until I left my IC in the security pass, N onli remember its existence when I was searching for it to b surrender to the security guard the next morning…
Gluttons Bay with chng and gen

The last day on my mind is to meet up with them, since the last time was not even one week… N they just pop by near my work place n the next thing I knew, they just turn the most ordinary day to a day tt is so wonderful…
Supper with pei pei



She is so super duper ‘ON’ so just a few minS of planning, we took action!
Pastamania with Chng
Combo A
Alfredo Spaghetti
Marinara Spaghetti



It was so very last minutes, but who cares…
Swensen with gen N breek dessert with chng and PW...
Cheese brownie and Vanilla brownie


Gelare with threesome n after I got back home, my mum told me she is going to Indonesia… suddenly have the urge to pack my stuff and go too… I even prepare my script to say to gery… I lost my gut to send because this is simply too irresponsible, in actual fact i not only work for the money but for reliability too -.-
My Banana Spilt Basket

Chng's Small Waffle with her added ice cream

Gen's Chocolate Chips Waffle

Thai Express with candy =0
KFC with gen and Joshua =)
They were buying moon cakes at ritz carlton and was so kind to wait for me after work… N gen was even kind enough to pay for the treat… I seriously hope the ice cream is not call off yet…
Swensen at changi Airport with gen

I swear the crayfish pasta is getting increasing smaller in quantity… it satisfied my taste bud but not my stomach… I like the feeling of sitting outside the star buck to drink ice blended mocha with my sushi set meal after a mundane day…


13 more days!
11:24 PM