<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27803982?origin\x3dhttp://chronicle-tale.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Tuesday, September 25, 2007

♥ work!

Have been working non stop… n even the last day did not end good but I learn not to let things bother me… especially stuff that I feel that I did my best… even though it can b better… Luckily today end 1H earlier so went to shop around with candy, which I think I am so deprived of shopping… have the urge to just stop n stroll around all the shop that is still open… N today I just spend off my 1 day le…

N after this might work on an event for cisco… goin to the briefing tml... =) breakfast, shopping, briefing, movie, dinner tml…=)

Interesting photo from Leslie…. He say is egg… he say is chocolate make from egg, n the flower is make from sweet/sugar… tt so amazing N so not convincing -.-…

♥ An ordinary gal with an extraordinary GOD!♥
11:43 PM







♥ Pax Profile/span> ;

    L.huiLing
    Amidst the teeming billion earthling And one small Earth Amidst the spinning solar planets And one burning Sun Amidst the billion brilliant stars And one outstanding One Amidst the billion sprawling galaxies And one vast, turning universe Amidst the emergent growing population just one simply ordinary gal!

♥ Feedback


♥ Past