<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27803982?origin\x3dhttp://chronicle-tale.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Tuesday, October 09, 2007

♥ At East Coast!!!!

The trip there was a disaster… declare as the smallest country in the whole universal does not make traveling convenient… N witness a car accident just a few metres away from me…like the ear phone with the excellent sound effect blasted in my ear drum… hop on to that cab which I feel that he is one of the culprit… his uncertainty resolution of whether to drive us there was so indecisive until when the accident take place behind us…

I am glad that I m not hurt anywhere… but my backside have the feeling of ‘blue black’, after landing at the concrete floor as if my bed was there… My leg refuse to cooperate so the ‘T-Brake’ was not at all applied… the sun is scorching so hot that even the bland water taste like the best drink on earth… N how the hell can I even fall in love with blade when that adrenaline come with a package of sweat, pain N darker skin…

~but

I still love the companion N needless to say blading….

♥ An ordinary gal with an extraordinary GOD!♥
11:25 PM







♥ Pax Profile/span> ;

    L.huiLing
    Amidst the teeming billion earthling And one small Earth Amidst the spinning solar planets And one burning Sun Amidst the billion brilliant stars And one outstanding One Amidst the billion sprawling galaxies And one vast, turning universe Amidst the emergent growing population just one simply ordinary gal!

♥ Feedback


♥ Past