<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27803982?origin\x3dhttp://chronicle-tale.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Friday, October 19, 2007

♥ WK1

Starting of school… I kind of like my class=) if there is the existence of hostility or unfriendliness or whatever negative aspect that is running its cycle in a conflicting class… My class will most probably have nothing to do with it… there are just cool in their own distinctive way… N the modules… while I have chose something that I like out of the limited option that was given, N currently I like what I am studying now… is something I can understand and sink in unlike networking which need twice the understanding N programming which need thrice the effort… N luckily peiling is the same class as me, it just makes studies extra enjoyable N I am resistant to lecturer monotone speech, though it make U fall into the snooze mode sometimes…

~N needs to heavily emphasize, forgetting the old cliques is totally out of question… I thought our friendship is strong enough to forgo the explanation… but in the first place I have no idea to let U noe how we really appreciate U and going to different path is the last thing on earth that I want it to happen… U galS/guyS are treasure… I dunno how to express in action so mayb wordS can play a big part here…

Next few upcoming kids’ birthday just makes it extra forward looking…

~N roller blade=)

♥ An ordinary gal with an extraordinary GOD!♥
9:35 PM







♥ Pax Profile/span> ;

    L.huiLing
    Amidst the teeming billion earthling And one small Earth Amidst the spinning solar planets And one burning Sun Amidst the billion brilliant stars And one outstanding One Amidst the billion sprawling galaxies And one vast, turning universe Amidst the emergent growing population just one simply ordinary gal!

♥ Feedback


♥ Past