Sunday, February 03, 2008
♥ i love shopping =)
Meet up with cousin today… drain my energy to the max… tired… n will be more n more tired during cny… so many thingS undone… I really like to go out with her… hopefully when I m less tied up… so freaking busy now… time to start munching… reckon will mock by my cousinS when I study at their places… cant wait to graduate fast now =) n glad candy joined us for a short 2h… today spend all my one month salary… i love shopping =)
Seafood Spaghetti, Spaghetti ALA Lobster, Ice Mocha, Ice Cappuccino, Soup for the day... see the leftover below...

Nxt time will go T3 to have lunch with jojo de =P

Seafood Spaghetti, Spaghetti ALA Lobster, Ice Mocha, Ice Cappuccino, Soup for the day... see the leftover below...
Nxt time will go T3 to have lunch with jojo de =P
9:03 PM