<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27803982?origin\x3dhttp://chronicle-tale.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Friday, February 15, 2008

♥ Not a student anymore=)

End of examination… I graduate at tt very instant… hopefully I wont failed for any paper cos what I study only half came out… the other half was kind of redundant… but it give me quite a lot of inspiration to write essay of rubbish which I hope it help…

Did a through medical checkup… foc at Paragon Lifestyle Clinic… n I realize my eyesight have deteriorated quite badly… I wore glasses now cos I dun wan it to get worsen which already is… n $130 just fly away… would have save for laser treatment… but nvm… haiz… n I keep procrastinating my follow up for my eyes checkup... is constantly giving me so much trouble that I even run the risk of losing my job…

I wanna apply to uni TOO since most of my friends are pursuing it too… but since I obtain the contact for 5 years starting from 26 Feb 08 with SIA, I decide to give uni a miss… I suddenly feel that there is loads of opportunities coming out after I graduate but I want to enjoy my youth right now n I m proud to say I am currently doing that now…

~more than 10 pages of regulation to read through “-.-

Chng study session with jojo is cancelled… tt goes my Cleo…
Shopping Spree today =)

♥ An ordinary gal with an extraordinary GOD!♥
5:41 AM







♥ Pax Profile/span> ;

    L.huiLing
    Amidst the teeming billion earthling And one small Earth Amidst the spinning solar planets And one burning Sun Amidst the billion brilliant stars And one outstanding One Amidst the billion sprawling galaxies And one vast, turning universe Amidst the emergent growing population just one simply ordinary gal!

♥ Feedback


♥ Past