<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27803982?origin\x3dhttp://chronicle-tale.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Tuesday, February 19, 2008

♥ Today is another good day!

The event coordinator call me to work for an event… I was in high spirits just now until reality sink in telling me that I m not a student with 1 month holidays to spare… their pay cheque is high okay… sometime u cant have the best in 2 thing… u just have to learn to forsake… I am feeling so greedy now… I did try to recommend friends in but we kind of side track so I forget whether I did or did not… ‘-.-

~I clean almost 3/4 of my house today=)
Sorry gen didn’t manage to go =(… I hope u had a great time with jojo…

♥ An ordinary gal with an extraordinary GOD!♥
5:40 AM







♥ Pax Profile/span> ;

    L.huiLing
    Amidst the teeming billion earthling And one small Earth Amidst the spinning solar planets And one burning Sun Amidst the billion brilliant stars And one outstanding One Amidst the billion sprawling galaxies And one vast, turning universe Amidst the emergent growing population just one simply ordinary gal!

♥ Feedback


♥ Past