Thursday, March 20, 2008
♥ =)
I wanted to do some quick update about my training… to sum it all up quickly… is really tiring but very very rewarding… i still haven’t prepare for test… n when I am not equipped with the adequate amount of knowledge it make me very panicky… so I better start soon… BUT I am so lazy NOW… is so thick that is equivalent to 2 lecture book “-.- it been quite a long time since I ever feel that energized in what I am doing…
N I thank the aspiring high-flyers in batch 953… they’ll really make lesson 50 times more interesting n because of them I have been enjoying class till now… n the many inspiring instructorS tt make me become firm in what I am doing…
Thank larine for the café cartel cake early in the morning… Apple Pies from DD… Muffin cakes from my class… N LA chocolate… if everyday like tt can skip the first tea break everyday =P

N I hope u guyS out there are doing what you like too… or maybe pursuing what you always wan in life…do makes it as rewarding as possible… cos 3 year wasted life in poly just make me feel kind of pointless… I learn nothing… now I really noe what I wan… it not very early but is not too late either…

I hope Singapore can advertise iphone soon… forget about the LG phone now… The iPhone was introduced in the United States on June 29, 2007 with much media frenzy in the United Kingdom, Germany and France in November 2007, and in Ireland and Austria in March 2008 N I heard from a resouceful ppl tt singapore is having it on September 2008… or maybe later...See how lag behind we are now…
N I thank the aspiring high-flyers in batch 953… they’ll really make lesson 50 times more interesting n because of them I have been enjoying class till now… n the many inspiring instructorS tt make me become firm in what I am doing…
Thank larine for the café cartel cake early in the morning… Apple Pies from DD… Muffin cakes from my class… N LA chocolate… if everyday like tt can skip the first tea break everyday =P
N I hope u guyS out there are doing what you like too… or maybe pursuing what you always wan in life…do makes it as rewarding as possible… cos 3 year wasted life in poly just make me feel kind of pointless… I learn nothing… now I really noe what I wan… it not very early but is not too late either…

I hope Singapore can advertise iphone soon… forget about the LG phone now… The iPhone was introduced in the United States on June 29, 2007 with much media frenzy in the United Kingdom, Germany and France in November 2007, and in Ireland and Austria in March 2008 N I heard from a resouceful ppl tt singapore is having it on September 2008… or maybe later...See how lag behind we are now…
6:50 AM