<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27803982?origin\x3dhttp://chronicle-tale.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Saturday, March 01, 2008

♥ I CAN DO IT!!!

I am feeling super tired everyday… I hope beside weekends I can have loadS of rest because there is really so much catch up I wan to do with my friends n all the module that is piling up… is like I am biting more that I can swallow n since everyone is like tt so i still going to force it down… N training suckS big times too… I dun wanna define it so dun ask… just pray hard that I will survive… n with fever it really doesn’t help much…

IT seem like months when we last met but is actually less than a week… -.-

With D2




With D4











♥ An ordinary gal with an extraordinary GOD!♥
6:11 AM







♥ Pax Profile/span> ;

    L.huiLing
    Amidst the teeming billion earthling And one small Earth Amidst the spinning solar planets And one burning Sun Amidst the billion brilliant stars And one outstanding One Amidst the billion sprawling galaxies And one vast, turning universe Amidst the emergent growing population just one simply ordinary gal!

♥ Feedback


♥ Past