<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27803982?origin\x3dhttp://chronicle-tale.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Sunday, March 23, 2008

♥ My 21 Prologue=)

I may not have the best in life but with everything I can see, hold n feel. I can proclaim I do have the BEST!
Present fill with meaning is Priceless =)


~ Chng file is corrupted so if photo is retrievable; it will be a miracle if not is pretty much all right sweetie =)

All my IKEA products will be kindly sponsor by my brother $$... one of my best buy in IKEA…

Will have a mild modification in my closet after I take the relevant measurement =)

Kind of stupid to bring such bulky bag to airport for dinner… but I cant imagine forsaking shopping with my already limited break… n I love shopping n love meeting up… reckon almost everybody is busy finding jobs or studying so I thank U for giving me your time =)

Catch a glance on some of my best buy on sat!!

Thank pw for the Melbourne “XL” chocolate!

From my MAY DAY =P


N I thank my parents n all the wishes n little small blessing here n there... i keeping it all with me!

♥ An ordinary gal with an extraordinary GOD!♥
12:44 AM







♥ Pax Profile/span> ;

    L.huiLing
    Amidst the teeming billion earthling And one small Earth Amidst the spinning solar planets And one burning Sun Amidst the billion brilliant stars And one outstanding One Amidst the billion sprawling galaxies And one vast, turning universe Amidst the emergent growing population just one simply ordinary gal!

♥ Feedback


♥ Past