Saturday, April 26, 2008
♥ Happy =)
IKEA to buy Plastic…

All this containerS really keeps my room extra neat

Went to orchard n I really try to control my urge to shop around because my objective is to get cabin bag but still I did give in a little… Gen did nothing to stop me at all (“-.-)..

I find something that I really like out of so many cabin bags… N because of tt I bought the Isetan card… so whoever is doing some mass shopping, please get the card from me n help me earn points =)
( i can hear gen inner screaming: "U realli put this pic... i am so goin to kill U lol)

(*smile)



All this containerS really keeps my room extra neat
Went to orchard n I really try to control my urge to shop around because my objective is to get cabin bag but still I did give in a little… Gen did nothing to stop me at all (“-.-)..

I find something that I really like out of so many cabin bags… N because of tt I bought the Isetan card… so whoever is doing some mass shopping, please get the card from me n help me earn points =)
( i can hear gen inner screaming: "U realli put this pic... i am so goin to kill U lol)

(*smile)


11:30 PM