<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27803982?origin\x3dhttp://chronicle-tale.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Saturday, April 19, 2008

♥ T.T

Sometimes the best is not always the finest… Fairmont Singapore Prego rating is onli 1 out of 5…But this is not the objective for today content…

N an official AUNT calls me aunt today… n in case u start to imagine my dressing is super sloppy… n0… I was in my tip top… N I look anything but AUNT…

She say in a reasonable loud tone (“say thank to aunt”) because I give in my seat to her grand-daughter

I was like (“-.-) so I turn to her and give her my most youthful smile

Than I thought she was about to change her choice of noun… She said in a reasonable loud tone (“this aunt so pretty”) to her grand-daughter…

Excuse me… even if U has the worse eyesight… Is obvious that I am younger than U lol… is so not right to call people 20 or maybe 40 times younger than u AUNT lol…

♥ An ordinary gal with an extraordinary GOD!♥
11:12 PM







♥ Pax Profile/span> ;

    L.huiLing
    Amidst the teeming billion earthling And one small Earth Amidst the spinning solar planets And one burning Sun Amidst the billion brilliant stars And one outstanding One Amidst the billion sprawling galaxies And one vast, turning universe Amidst the emergent growing population just one simply ordinary gal!

♥ Feedback


♥ Past