Wednesday, May 07, 2008
♥ Bad Luck
I am freaking down luck nowadays to the extent of tearing…
I lose my stupid employee pass n because I place my SEP license on tat same freaking day too… I lost 2 at one go. N without any of this is as good as losing my passport… I went through the tedious process of going to the same route twice to search for it but was futile… n I m like flying after the next 2 day… I call larine to tell her to inform my instructor I will b super late… N within minutes all my friends call… n I start tearing like crybaby after leaving the police station exit… n to people who don't know… they’ll might thought I kena rape la… “(-.-) *touch wood…
N I spend one whole day processing what I need… I spend close to an S$100 n got demerit point’s unintentionally n need to get endorsement letter n write letter to the training department to explain why I was late… going through all this stupid process because I was down on my luck… N I cant help but feeling super*100 wretched. N was quite touch because all of them really tried to help me too =) which make thing slightly easier n better… n I manage to get all of it back on the same day too… all brand new…
N I hate it… wat luck… n at tt point of time I feel like everybody own me a living n I become super bitter n feel that the best way is to sleep n get it over…

I lose my stupid employee pass n because I place my SEP license on tat same freaking day too… I lost 2 at one go. N without any of this is as good as losing my passport… I went through the tedious process of going to the same route twice to search for it but was futile… n I m like flying after the next 2 day… I call larine to tell her to inform my instructor I will b super late… N within minutes all my friends call… n I start tearing like crybaby after leaving the police station exit… n to people who don't know… they’ll might thought I kena rape la… “(-.-) *touch wood…
N I spend one whole day processing what I need… I spend close to an S$100 n got demerit point’s unintentionally n need to get endorsement letter n write letter to the training department to explain why I was late… going through all this stupid process because I was down on my luck… N I cant help but feeling super*100 wretched. N was quite touch because all of them really tried to help me too =) which make thing slightly easier n better… n I manage to get all of it back on the same day too… all brand new…
N I hate it… wat luck… n at tt point of time I feel like everybody own me a living n I become super bitter n feel that the best way is to sleep n get it over…

10:31 PM