Thursday, May 01, 2008
♥ contented =D
My SEP training going to end on Friday… N after tt I will have the license to soar…
First Aid =) One of the most important modules that I really want to be good at since secondary school… I took 3 tries to get through… He is really strict to the extent that majority of my classmates complain inside the evaluation form… I think he just express his guidance in the wrong way…
Fleet training… all the sliding down n jumping down… from 3 storeys… to b honest I am freaking thrill… from swimming… jumping, shouting command to sliding…
It really amazing to see how much I have learnt from the very start of 26 Feb until now… Which I more or less going to complete the whole training… N I still find it very rewarding… I met really fun people along the way… N I am glad we become friends… I think it took almost all my guts to go to the training school alone on the 26 Feb… n now I can say it worth almost everything =D
The crazy peoples that make training very enjoyable =)


SEP instructor in the middle... reckon he is really handsome last time...

Dinner at Kuishin-bo with Claris, Felicia, Shulay n Laraine on wed =)



A lot of nice food I really want to show… n they even have lobster special for tt 1 hour while stock last… I couldn’t make it in time… n they have special ice cream, n I took the last one… =) free flow of snow crab, prawn, sushi…/ n Loads n Loads… how I wish my stomach can hold more spaces… my galS fall in love with the desert too…









Is super worth it lol… although the price kind of steep… n we went without the ladies night offer cos it was the start of Labor Day…

Prawning with Claris n her friend on thurs=) super waste $$ but I think I am addicted now “(. .)

~I am feeling so unprepared now … I am going to dedicate my weekends to munch super*10 hard…
n i hope to meet my MAY day super soon oso... sherly n mor mor birthday coming... n i going to miss out all the fun lol... T.T but i hope they'll enjoy themselves to the MAX lol
First Aid =) One of the most important modules that I really want to be good at since secondary school… I took 3 tries to get through… He is really strict to the extent that majority of my classmates complain inside the evaluation form… I think he just express his guidance in the wrong way…
Fleet training… all the sliding down n jumping down… from 3 storeys… to b honest I am freaking thrill… from swimming… jumping, shouting command to sliding…
It really amazing to see how much I have learnt from the very start of 26 Feb until now… Which I more or less going to complete the whole training… N I still find it very rewarding… I met really fun people along the way… N I am glad we become friends… I think it took almost all my guts to go to the training school alone on the 26 Feb… n now I can say it worth almost everything =D
The crazy peoples that make training very enjoyable =)


SEP instructor in the middle... reckon he is really handsome last time...

Dinner at Kuishin-bo with Claris, Felicia, Shulay n Laraine on wed =)



A lot of nice food I really want to show… n they even have lobster special for tt 1 hour while stock last… I couldn’t make it in time… n they have special ice cream, n I took the last one… =) free flow of snow crab, prawn, sushi…/ n Loads n Loads… how I wish my stomach can hold more spaces… my galS fall in love with the desert too…









Is super worth it lol… although the price kind of steep… n we went without the ladies night offer cos it was the start of Labor Day…

Prawning with Claris n her friend on thurs=) super waste $$ but I think I am addicted now “(. .)

~I am feeling so unprepared now … I am going to dedicate my weekends to munch super*10 hard…
n i hope to meet my MAY day super soon oso... sherly n mor mor birthday coming... n i going to miss out all the fun lol... T.T but i hope they'll enjoy themselves to the MAX lol
9:26 AM