Friday, May 09, 2008
♥ First SNY=)
Ok I get freaking touch almost so easily that it pisses me off sometimes…
My brother specially came to my room say that he was sorry that he couldn’t send me off because he has to report to the HQ tt day… U must thinking like tt oso will get touch arH…”-.- because he is not someone who usually apologies n is not even his obligation to send me off in the first place…
I told my parent not to send me off but a part of me hope they’ll do so… is not even a big deal to me so why make a big fuss… N because I was super unprepared so I get frustrated very easily n I noe is written all over my face… n I am sorry if my mum was the one who bear all my attitude…
N I thank my friends who send me off on that day… Xian just came back from Taiwan, chng just after school n Gen just after work... N though I didn’t mention anything… I was kind of touch too…
N messages that I receive… I didn’t even specially tell anyone when I am flying… maybe last month… N they are someone who dun even remember my birthday yet drop me a message to say he still remember =) n I got loads who remember both too… just make me feel super touch n guilty cos if it was me, I wouldn’t remember at all…
Thank for knowing that somehow I might need that little message of yours…
~ pray hard that I return back smiling…
N to sherly n mor mor HAPPY BIRTHDAY =)
*Mini gathering super soon!!!
My brother specially came to my room say that he was sorry that he couldn’t send me off because he has to report to the HQ tt day… U must thinking like tt oso will get touch arH…”-.- because he is not someone who usually apologies n is not even his obligation to send me off in the first place…
I told my parent not to send me off but a part of me hope they’ll do so… is not even a big deal to me so why make a big fuss… N because I was super unprepared so I get frustrated very easily n I noe is written all over my face… n I am sorry if my mum was the one who bear all my attitude…
N I thank my friends who send me off on that day… Xian just came back from Taiwan, chng just after school n Gen just after work... N though I didn’t mention anything… I was kind of touch too…
N messages that I receive… I didn’t even specially tell anyone when I am flying… maybe last month… N they are someone who dun even remember my birthday yet drop me a message to say he still remember =) n I got loads who remember both too… just make me feel super touch n guilty cos if it was me, I wouldn’t remember at all…
Thank for knowing that somehow I might need that little message of yours…
~ pray hard that I return back smiling…
N to sherly n mor mor HAPPY BIRTHDAY =)
*Mini gathering super soon!!!
7:53 PM